Agnipath Scheme for Army Recruitment | Government Jobs Alert

Agnipath Scheme

Revolutionizing the decades-old defence recruitment process, the central government on Tuesday announced the ‘Agnipath‘ scheme for recruiting soldiers in the Army, Navy and Air Force. Under which the recruitment of soldiers will be done on a contract basis for a short period of four years. Under this scheme, about 50,000 soldiers will be recruited for the three services this year. The age limit for selection will be between 17 and a half to 21 years and its name will be Agniveer.

अब चार साल के लिए सेना में भर्ती होंगे युवा: दशकों पुरानी रक्षा भर्ती प्रक्रिया में क्रांतिकारी परिवर्तन लाते हुए केंद्र सरकार ने मंगलवार को सेना, नौसेना और वायु सेना में सैनिकों की भर्ती के लिए ‘अग्निपथ’ योजना की घोषणा की। जिसके तहत जवानों की भर्ती चार साल की छोटी अवधि के लिए अनुबंध के आधार पर की जाएगी। इस योजना के तहत इस साल तीनों सेनाओं के लिए करीब 50,000 सैनिकों की भर्ती की जाएगी। चयन के लिए आयु सीमा साढ़े 17 से 21 वर्ष के बीच होगी और इसका नाम अग्निवीर होगा।

Current Affairs Today:- What is Agnipath Scheme?

About 40,000 to 50,000 soldiers will be recruited every year under the Agneepath scheme, and most soldiers will leave the service in 4 years. Out of the total annual recruitment, only 25% will be allowed to continue under a permanent council for the next 15 years. This move will remarkably diminish the standing force level for the over 13 lakh strong armed forces in the country.

Under the Agnipath scheme, after four years, 25% of the Agniveer will join like a jawan, and the remaining 75% of Agniveer who will be evacuated will not get the status of a soldier, but they will have a lot of perks and benefits. In which one will have 4 years experience in the army and secondly they will be qualified enough for any job in the civil service outside.

Eligibility Criteria for Agnipath Yojna: 

The new scheme is only for staff below officer ranks. Under this scheme, candidates between the ages of 17.5 yrs to 21 yrs will be eligible to apply. The recruitment criteria will remain the same, and recruitment will be done twice a year through rallies across the nation.

Key Features of the Agnipath Scheme:

  • Opportunity to serve in the Armed forces as Agniveer
  • Four years tenure
  • Pan India merit-based recruitment
  • Attractive Monthly Salary and ‘Seva Nidhi‘ Package
  • Based on merit and organizational recruitment, 25% of Agniveer selected based on a central, transparent, rigorous system after four years

latest government jobs vacancy list

Useful Links:-

Link PAN with Aadhaar Online Click here
Aadhaar PAN link status Click here
Chief Ministers in India 2022 Click here
Government Jobs in Rajasthan Click here
Government Jobs Home Preparation Tips Click here
How to Get a Government Job after Graduation Click here
SSC Jobs Click here
IPL 2022 Highlights Click here
Jurassic World Dominion Full Movie Download Click here
UGC NET Admit Card 2022 Click here
Governmentjobsalert official website Click here
Railway Jobs and Qualifications Click here

Government jobs 2022

government jobs in Rajasthan

Latest govt jobs 2022

Railway jobs

Current Affairs today

Free jobs alert

Related posts

Leave a Comment