Assam Postal Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 467 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts: Assam Postal Circle has given a notification for the recruitment of 467 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies in the Assam Circle. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-04-2017 to 06-05-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
Assam Postal Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 467
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
Name of the Division:
1. Dibrugarh: 61 Posts
2. Nagaon: 64 Posts
3. RMS S Division: 07 Posts
4. Sibasagar: 26 Posts
5. Tinsukia: 08 Posts
6. Cachar: 42 Posts
7. Darrang: 102 Posts
8. Goalpara: 75 Posts
9. Guwahati: 14 Posts
10. Nalbari: 59 Posts
11. RMS GH Division (Guwahati): 09 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 40 years as on 06-05-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt/ Central Govt with Computer Knowledge.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on 10th class merit.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for OC/ OBC Male candidates paid at any Head Post Office. No fee for All Female and SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline from 07-04-2017 to 06-05-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
2. Candidates log on the website in https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline
3. Select the desired post & click on Registration
4. After completion of the Registration then Click on Apply Online
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-04-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 06-05-2017.