SSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 2221 SI, CAPFs & ASI Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification to conduct Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant sub Inspector in CISF Examination 2017 for the recruitment of 2221 Sub Inspector, CAPFs & Assistant Sub Inspector (Group C & D) vacancies on regular basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-04-2017 to 15-04-2017 by 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2221
Name of the Exam: Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant sub Inspector in CISF Examination 2017
Name of the Post:
1. Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police: 616 Posts
2. Sub-Inspector (Female) in Delhi Police: 256 Posts
3. Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Male): 697 Posts
4. Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Female): 89 Posts
5. Assistant sub Inspector in CISF: 563 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20-25 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on computer based exam.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay RS. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank. No fee for SC, ST and Ex Serviceman Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 22-04-2017 to 15-04-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.ssconlie.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the desired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22-04-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15-04-2017 by 05:00 PM.|
|Date of Computer Based Exam (Paper I)||30-06-2017 to 07-07-2017|
|Date of Computer Based Exam (Paper II)||08-10-2017|
|Date for Generation of Challan||15-05-2017 before 05:00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan of SBI||18-05-2017|